Technical LeadLocated in Pune, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Serrala is a fast-growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Serrala optimizes the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Serrala supports over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and treasury to data and document management. Serrala is represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia. With over 550 employees/Serralians dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 (German stock index) companies, Serrala continues to expand.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise payments solution. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
You will work for us as Technical Lead in a cross-functional team of product owners, software developers and testers who develop a new cloud cash solution. Your goal is to contribute to the entire development process from (technical) design, implementation and testing to the delivery of the software. The role is hands on - we expect you to design and code as well as lead the team, so you lead by example.
You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Engineering and have experience in the area of (financial) application development as a software developer for 7+ years. In addition, you:
- Lead small scrum teams comprising of developers and testers
- Hire and develop a team of highly talented engineers.
- Work closely with Product Owners for understanding the functional and non-functional requirements
- Have extensive and expert programming skills in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Spring Boot and optional Angular 6
- Have experience in working with Azure or AWS, Git, Jenkins, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
- Have practical experience in dealing with databases (both SQL and No SQL)
- Review designs and architecture with attention to details and produce flexible and scalable software architecture and designs. Strategic thinking.
- Coordinate release and sprint planning, conduct daily scrum meetings
- Preferably have knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes
- Have experience in a Scrum Team with preferably a recognized certification (e.g. Scrum Alliance CSD)
- Have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Speak and write English fluently
- A career in a global and fast growing B2B Fintech software company
- An opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India
- Low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture
- A wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth
- Become part of the global Development team
- A strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Serrala at a glance
- Team of >100 people
- Located in Pune, Maharashtra, India