Payment AnalystLocated in Pune, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Serrala is a fast-growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Serrala optimizes the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Serrala supports over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and treasury to data and document management. Serrala is represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia. With over 550 employees/Serralians dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 (German stock index) companies, Serrala continues to expand.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise payments solution. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune will comprise strategic solution development in the B2B Cloud Payments with a strong integration into the global development team footprint. In addition, there will be a best-in-class managed services and support team, serving our expanding global customer base.
To help realize this exciting vision, we are looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
The Payment Application Analyst will have the unique opportunity to be part of and contribute to the growth of the Managed Services business unit, one of the key strategic areas within Serrala. The Managed Services unit is a relatively new unit that focuses on delivering readily available payment services to clients. By Serrala replacing highly complex activities from customers by our best of breed services, clients benefit from fast time to market, efficiency, and transparency.
Bank connectivity and creating the right formats per bank is a highly complex task. Serrala has a unique Fintech platform providing modular services to optimize payment files that are received from various client source (often ERP) systems and have to be reformatted and routed to the clients’ banks. Based on the implementation guidelines of the banks’, rules and functions must be configured and tested to ensure customers’ payment files can be processed from the Serrala platform to the banks.
Besides delivering a highly flexible payment platform, functions such as fraud management and compliance are essential services that bring much-added value. Our customers are large organizations with global operations. The services are managed based on clear SLA’s. This position will work in a motivated, dynamic international team that is growing rapidly and also provides an excellent opportunity to grow.
Key Responsibilities include(s):
- Analyze and interpret bank implementation guidelines
- Create and modify payment formats by applying rules and functions for payment optimization and payment file conversion
- Perform tests (unit test and test with the bank) of the new or modified rules and functions
- Support customers
- UAT process
- Participate in fast and effective customer on-boarding process
- Collaborate across teams to optimize customer success Identify opportunities to improve services
- Communicate clearly and efficiently
- Coordinate across international teams throughout Serrala, including engineering, product, cloud operations and other teams
- Should have hands on experience on SEPA, SWIFT Payments, Cash Management, Remittance, Fund Transfer.
- Should be able to work on Eclipse IDE
- Hands on experience on Payments Gateways, Payment Processing.
Education and Experience
- 3+ year's experience within payment formats and/or bank communication
- University Degree (Computer Science or Business Administration with a strong interest in technology).
- Thrive on solving complex analytical, conceptual and configuration questions
- Enjoy working with new technology: cloud, web services, etc. General knowledge and interest in technology
- Follow up and follow through mentality Structured analytical skills
- Good command of English, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A career in a global and fast growing B2B Fintech software company
- An opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India
- Low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture
- A wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth
- Become part of the global Managed Services team
- A strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Serrala at a glance
- Team of >100 people
- Located in Pune, Maharashtra, India